So what’s the Point?
For starters, it’s the bike that Kyle Strait and the rest of our gravity-based riders will be using with great effectiveness in competitions like Crankworx and the Claymore Challenge. Beyond that, it’s possibly the best dirt jump/trail bike ever made.
Built with the superior feel and strength of quality chromoly steel combined with a tapered 1.5” head tube, ISCG 05 mounts, interchangeable dropouts and the perfect geometry for the pump track, terrain park and everything in between. Regardless of what you’re riding, this is the one bike you will want to add to your stable.
• Changeable rear dropouts: 142 X 12mm, standard, and slotted (single speed). BOTH AVAILABLE NOW!
• Long top tube, low BB, short seat tube, and compact chainstays. Combined with the feel of steel, this bike is a ripper on jump lines, at skate parks, BMX tracks, or slalom courses.
• DMR Double Butted Chromoly Steel.
• 1.5” tapered and integrated headtube.
• ISCG 05 mount for single ring guide.
• Full length rear derailleur cable housing.
• 73mm threaded BB shell.
FSA NO.42 Assembly type
Upper bearing - ACB 1-1/8” - 41.8x8 - 45deg/45deg
Lower bearing - ACB 1.5” - 51.8x8 - 36deg/45deg